Tuesday, 08 November 2016
The Office of the Executive Mayor invites candidates to apply for bursaries to be awarded for the 2017 academic year.
- Information Technology
- Tourism and Hospitality
Consideration will be given to previously disadvantaged and disabled people in the Rustenburg Local Municipal area who have / who would have completed Grade 12 and have secured provisional admission at any recognised South African tertiary institution.
However, preference will be given to learners who have obtained highest academic excellence.
Applicants MUST be residents of Rustenburg Local Municipality (38 wards).
The following documents are required:
• Grade 12 results or recent academic record
• Certified copy of ID document
• Certified copy of parent’s/guardian’s ID document
• Letter of admission or proof of admission from the institution of higher learning
• Proof of parent’s/guardian’s income (of total monthly income not exceeding R3 500)
• Copy of pension slip (for indigent applicants)
• Affidavit (if parent is unemployed)
• Proof of residence
• Quotations for the course, accommodation and books. Please ensure that quotations are from institutions with a valid Tax Clearance Certificate.
Closing Date:30 November 2016
HOW TO APPLY
Application forms are available at Missionary Mpheni House Building, Rustenburg Local Municipality and from all ward Councillors.
Completed application forms must be addressed to:The Office of the Executive Mayor,
P O Box 16,
orhand delivered at Missionary Mpheni House,
cnr Nelson Mandela and Beyers Naude Drives,
Rustenburg Local Municipality.