Monday, 07 November 2016
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified persons for external bursary programme for 2017 Academic year.
Alfred District Municipality bursary funds the following scarce and critical skills:
• BSc: Community Water Services and Sanitation, BSc Water Resource Management or any other water and sanitation related qualification
• Civil / Building Engineering
• Town and Regional Planning
• Environmental Management
• Environmental Health Management
• Geographic Information System
• Information Communication Technology / BSc Computer Science
Conditions of Eligibility
• Preference will be given to disadvantaged individuals, and proof thereof must be provided.
• Students residing within Alfred Nzo area of jurisdiction
• Youth between ages 16-35
• Students who are financially needy and academic deserving
• Students who are intending to study at a recognised South African tertiary institution for the aforementioned fields
Applicants should submit the following documents with the application forms:
• Motivation letter
• Grade 12 certificate or latest results for current grade 12 leaners
• Proof of enrolment or acceptance letter from recognised tertiary institution
• Certified copy of ID
• Proof of residence from Ward Councillor
• Parents proof of income/death certificate(s) affidavit in cases where the student does not have one or both parents.
Closing Date: 13 January 2016