Thursday, 05 January 2017
Makhuduthamaga Local Municipality invites qualifying students within its jurisdiction to apply for the academic year 2017.
The bursary is offered for full time studies with a registration and accredited institution of high learning within South Africa in the following fields.
• Bachelor of Commerce in Accounting/Economics.
• Bachelor of Science, Environmental, and Computer Science Engineering.
Health and Social Services
• Bachelor of Medicine (MBCHB)
Bursary covers the following: 100%
• Registration fees, Tuition fees, Study Materials, Res Accommodation and Meals.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested qualifying candidates may collect the bursary application forms at:
- Makhuduthamaga Local Municipality website.
- Makbuduthamaga Local Municipality Offices (Next to Jane Furse Plaza)
- Jane Furse Library, Eensaam Library and Ga- Phaahla Library.
- Sekhukhune Circuit and Nebo Circuit Offices (Department of Education)
Closing date for application: 11 January 2017