Friday, 06 January 2017
Inkomati-Usuthu Catchment Management Agency (IUCMA) is offering Bursary Opportunities to deserving students to intend to enroll or enrolled in various fields of study.
Busary is limited to the following fields of study as per the policy:
- BSc/B Degree in Civil Engineering
- BSc Hydrology/Water Resource Management.
- BSc Chemistry, Biochemistry and Microbiology
- BSc Geohydrology, Geomorphology and Botany
- Bachelor of Laws/LLB (Only first intake)
Eligibility will include:
- Certified copies of South African by birth Valid ID
- Certified copies of Matric certificate pass with minimum 7096 average marks and with proof of admission from the institution of higher learning/provisional acceptance letter or must be admitted or enrolled to study for a Degree in one of the stated fields.
- Currently enrolled students for any of the above-mentioned fields of study, must attach certified satisfaction academic record in their last study year (study level) with an average of at least 60%.
- Preference will be given to Mpumalanga residents(within IUCMA water management area).
- Should qualify as previously disadvantaged individual or a person with disability.
- South African citizens by birth residing in rural communities within Mpumalanga (Attach proof of residence from Local Municipality or Headman/Chief and income accompanied with affidavit from South African Police Service(SAPS).
- Students with bursaries from other sponsors does not qualify.
The institution has the right to.release the employee subject to approval if there are no available opportunities.
VALUE OF THE BURSARY
The bursary covers ONLY the following Registration, Tuition fees and Examination fees, Accommodation, Meals, Prescribed material and stipend.
NB.Females and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
BURSARY APPLICATION FORMS ARE OBTAINED AT THE IUCMA OFFICES, NELSPRUIT AND THEY ARE ALSO AVAILABLE ON THE IUCMA WEBSITE AND SHOULD BE DELIVERED AT:
Human Resource Division, Inkomati-Usuthu CMA, Private Bag X11214, Nelspruit, 1200 or hand delivered to Floor Number 8, MAXSA Building, Corner Streak and Ferreira Street, Nelspruit or can be obtained from IUCMA website (www.iucma.coma).
Closing date: 13 January 2017