Tuesday, 24 January 2017
The Fellowship opportunity is therefore available to 1st year university students who demonstrate the potential to excel academically and show entrepreneurial potential.
The Allan Gray Orbis Foundation Fellowship applications are closing 12 May 2017.
The Foundation believes that a solid education is the starting point for any entrepreneurial journey.
The Foundation with its ever-growing ecosystem offers a lifelong support base for their Fellows.
Their role is to nurture, facilitate and create an environment where success is possible.
The Fellowship opportunity includes a full university scholarship, mentorship, entrepreneurial mindset development and exposure to thought leaders.
Access to postgraduate funding is available to those who excel in the Fellowship Programme and their undergraduate studies.
Fellowship applicants need to be able to show a keen interest in leadership and entrepreneurial thinking.
MANDATORY REQUIREMENTS TO APPLY:
- Citizens of South Africa
- Belief in the future of your country
- An ambassador of the Foundation’s intended profile (refer to General Selection Criteria above)
- Intention to study for a degree in Commerce, Science (excluding Medicine), Engineering, Law or Humanities (majoring in Politics, Philosophy, or Economics) degree at WITS, UJ, UCT, NMMU, Rhodes, UWC, Stellenbosch or UP
- Level 5 in Pure Mathematics for Grade 11 results
- Level 6 average for Grade 11 results (excluding Life Orientation)
- Completion of the National Benchmark Test by 30 September 2017
- You cannot be older than 21 years of age in the year of your application
HOW TO APPLY
- Download and complete an application form here. You can also SMS “Gr12 and your Fax Nr. or email address” to 36777 to have an application form faxed or emailed to you
- Submit a hard copy of your application form before or on the closing date to, 46 Hof Street, Oranjezicht, Cape Town or to 8th Floor, Forum Building, Maude Street, Sandton, Johannesburg. Alternatively post it to Allan Gray Orbis Free Post License No. CB11349, Kloof Street, 8008
If you are in Grade 12, write the National Benchmark Test by 30 September 2017
Applications close Friday, 12 May 2017.
No late applications will be accepted.
Learn more about the Foundation experience and purpose.