Friday, 03 June 2016
The City promotes and applies the principles of employment equity with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
DIRECTORATE: Applications will be used to fill vacancies in various Directorates
DEPARTMENT:Applications will be used to fill vacancies in various Departments
SALARY:Secretary: R126 421 – R175 930 p.a.
Senior Secretary: R180 237 – R204 057 p.a.
REFERENCE NUMBER: AD 7/16
CLOSING DATE: 10.06.2016
All Qualified Candidates
- Senior Certificate
- Secretary – Up to 1 year experience
- Senior Secretary – Up to 5 years’ experience
- MS Office proficiency
Key Performance Areas:
- Scheduling, confirming and updating the diary of the Manager/Director
- Peruse Council/ Committee agendas and minutes of meetings and forward items requiring attention
- Preparing notifications, agendas and minutes
- Typing and formatting confidential and routine documents and reports
- Information recordkeeping, documents tracking and filing
- Travel arrangements
- Financial administration
- Coordinating the requirements for events and functions
NOTE: Applicants will also be considered for vacancies in other Directorates
HOW TO APPLY
- Please forward a comprehensive CV and covering letter, including a copy of your Identity Document, to the relevant e-mail address as indicated
Alternatively hand deliver your application to the Human Resources Employment Counter, 2nd Floor, Tower Block, Civic Centre, 12 Hertzog Boulevard, Cape Town.
THE CITY PROMOTES AND APPLIES THE PRINCIPLES OF EMPLOYMENT EQUITY PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY www.capetown.gov.za
Applications are respectfully informed that, if no notification of appointment is received within three months of the closing date, they must accept that their application was unsuccessful