Friday, 05 August 2016
Capitec Bank, South Africa’s fastest growing retail bank, wants 10 exceptional people to join our Graduate Development Programme (GDP) at our head office in Stellenbosch, Western Cape. Graduate Development Programme
Business Unit: Head Office
Location - Branch / Campus: Stellenbosch
Location - Province: Western Cape
A Capitec Bank person questions convention.
They believe by helping people better manage their financial lives, they are playing a part in the banking revolution.
Help others find a better way to bank and join our Graduate Development Programme.
You’ll get a 360 view of our business and find out how we are quietly going about making banking simpler and better.
Interested in joining us? Start your career today by clicking here to apply through our careers page.
What do we offer?
Once appointed to the GDP, you’ll be a part of a rotational programme that will give you exposure to different parts of the organisation.
After successfully completing the programme, you will be placed within one of the following departments in Capitec Bank:- Information Technology
- Financial Management
- Credit Management
- Risk Management
Qualifications: National Senior Certificate (Grade 12) and one of the following 3-year degrees:- Bachelor of Commerce
- Bachelor of Accounting
- Bachelor of Engineering
- Bachelor of Science
- Bachelor of Business Science
- Bachelor of Information Systems
- Preferably 18 – 24 months’ work experience within a business environment
Knowledge and skills:- Have a keen interest in understanding how a successful business works
- Innovative in responding to business and client needs
- Can decide upon and initiate appropriate action
- Have the drive to deliver results and meet client expectations
- Motivated to work with and relate well to others
- Can adapt and respond to change quickly
- Enjoy networking
Additional Requirements: Willing to work in Stellenbosch
Close Date: 2016/08/16