Friday, 19 August 2016
The Department of Water and Sanitation is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer.
It is the intention of the Department to promote representivity in the Public Service through the filling of this position and the candidature of persons whose transfer/promotion/appointment will promote representivity will receive preference.
An indication by candidates in this regard will expedite the processing of applications.
If no suitable candidates from the under-represented groups can be identified, candidates from the represented groups will be considered.
Note: Short-listed candidates must be willing to undergo normal vetting and verification processes, including a competency assessment and personality profile analysis.
Applications must be submitted on,Z83 Form - CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE FORM
Z83 Form - CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE FORM obtainable from any Public Service department, and should be accompanied by a comprehensive CV as well as certified copies of qualifications.
PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES ARE HIGHLY ENCOURAGED TO APPLY
Applications received after the closing date, as well as applications received via fax/email, will NOT be considered or accepted.
Correspondence is limited to short-listed candidates only; should you not hear from us within six weeks of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
- Candidate Engineering Technician X 10 Posts (Three Years Contract)
- Candidate Scientist X 10 Posts - (Three Years Contract)
- Environmental Officer: Water Use Authorisation Processing X 40 Posts - (Three Years Contract)
- Envronmental Officer: Instream Water Uses Authorisation X10 Posts (Three Years Contract)
- Environmental Officer: Verification of Existing Lawful Water Uses: (35 Posts (18 Months Contract)
- Administration Officer: Water Use Authorisation (18 Posts) – (Three Years Contract)
- Administration Officer: Ewulaas X20 Posts (18 months Contract)
- Administration Clerk X55 (18 Months Contract)
Closing Date: 02 September 2016