Friday, 24 February 2017
The main purpose of the Finance Graduate position is to render administrative support to the Finance Manager and Finance Department.
Finance Graduate: Financial Management
The Cape Town International Convention Centre (CTICC) is so much more than just another convention centre.
An exceptional centre requires exceptional staff and the culture of the CTICC is one of teamwork, recognition, personal accountability, and service excellence.
We understand that it is only our people who make us the success we are and, as a result, we make every effort to ensure that we recruit talented, qualified and enthusiastic team players, who are able to embrace our values, fit in with our culture and recognise the value of hard work in a dynamic exciting environment.
The main purpose of this position is to render administrative support to the Finance Manager and Finance Department.
Reporting to the: Financial Manager
Duration: 1 year
Key responsibilities will include:
- Administrative support to the Financial Manager and Finance Department in terms of the tasks and activities associated with Logistical arrangements, The rendering of these tasks and activities require a high level of confidentiality
- Distribution of reports
- Ad-Hoc Duties as and when required
Minimum qualifications and experience:
- Bcomm Degree in Finance NQF Level 7 is required
- Demonstrated ability to function under work and time pressure
- Self-discipline, sound interpersonal relations regarding clients and colleagues, punctual and sound health
- Must be computer literate and proficient with all MS applications (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Must be able to collate, update and maintain information necessitating the application of interpretative skills and understanding general clerical procedures
- Communication and Writing Skill must be exceptional, both written and verbal. Engagement at all levels would be required
- Good attention to detail
Remuneration to be discussed with successful candidate.
Kindly submit confidential applications to the Human Resources Department before 17h00 on 9 March 2017.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The CTICC is committed to Employment Equity and particularly welcomes applications from suitably qualified Historically Disadvantaged Individuals (HDI’s).