Monday, 21 November 2016
Department of Health has various vacancies available. Do you have Grade 9 or 10 or even ABET you can find a job opportunity here.
Below you will find post such as porter, messenger, driver and laundry worker to name a few.
MESSENGER LEVEL 2 REF NO: 002265
- Grade 10 and above.
- 1-2 years experience as a Messenger.
- Code 08 driver’s license, registry experience or knowledge will be an added advantage.
- Good verbal communications skills and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment, under pressure and meet deadlines. Knowledge of Batho Pele
THEATRE OPERATOR 6 POSTS REF NO: 002248
- A minimum qualification of Grade 8 or Abet Level 2. 1-2 year experience in Theatre services will be added advantage.
- Ability to read and write.
- Prepared to work under pressure.
- Prepared to work shifts (Night, weekends and public holidays) Possess physical strength, be in good health and be able to cope with physical demands of the post.
- Previous/Current experience will serve as an added advantage
MESSENGER REF NO: 002247
- ABET qualification with at least 0-2 years experience as a messenger.
- Customer relations, interpersonal relations.
- Be able to work shifts and under pressure.
- Good communication skills, interpersonal skills, problem solving skills and team work.
- Be able to take instructions as prescribed by supervisor.
- Knowledge of Batho Pele Principles.
LAUNDRY WORKER REF NO: 002270
- Abet with at least 0 – 2 years in industrial laundry experience.
- Ability to liaise with all stake holders.
- Ability to do physical labour.
- Must be a team player.
- Basic communication skills and basic numeracy skills.
- Knowledge of Batho Pele Principles.
PORTER REF NO: 002236
REQUIREMENTS : <
- Minimum of ABET Level 4 /Grade 9 with one (1) year experience and knowledge of pottering or mortuary service in hospital environment.
- Ability to work shifts and extended hours.
- Be able to work in a team environment.
- Adhere to Occupational Health and Safety regulations as well as Infection Prevention and Control Principles.
DRIVER REF NO: 002246
- A minimum qualification of Grade 10 ABET Level 04 with two (2) years experience as a driver.
- Valid Code (C1) drivers licence and a valid PD.
- Must be able to read and write.
- Good communication skills and be able to work in a team and under pressure.
- Be prepared to work on weekends and public holidays, have respect and good customer care attitude.
ADMINISTRATION CLERK REF NO: 002279
- Grade 12 or equivalent qualifications and at least 1-2 years relevant experience.
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of Batho Pele principles.
- Excellent verbal, written and communication skills.
- Good inter-personal relations skills and Computer literacy, i.e. Ms. Word, Power point and Outlook.
- Ability to work independently under pressure
SECRETARY REF NO: 002227
- A Grade 12 with a minimum of 1-2 years’ experience as a secretary in health services.
- Qualification relevant to administration.
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office suite.
- Excellent communication and good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and under pressure.
- Business writing skills. Proficiency in all secretarial/ Office administration duties.
- Have to be a self-driven individual with flexible approach to work duties.
- Good time management skills and the ability to juggle multiple responsibilities.
HOW TO APPLY
Applications must be submitted on form Z83, Z83 Form - CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE FORM
Z83 Form - CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE FORM obtainable from any Public Service Department or on the internet at www.dpsa.gov.za/documents.
The Completed and signed form should be accompanied by a recently updated CV as well as certified copies of all qualification/s and ID document( no copies of certified copies allowed, certification should not be more than six months old).
Failure to submit all the requested documents will result in the application not being considered. Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only.
If you have not been contacted within three (3) months after the closing date please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
Closing Date: 02 December 2016