Thursday, 24 October 2013
The CTI Education Group (CTI) is a fully registered, private higher education institution in South Africa that has campuses in Bedfordview, Bloemfontein, Cape Town, Durban, Durbanville, EastLondon, Nelspruit, PortElizabeth, Potchefstroom, Pretoria, Randburg and Vanderbijlpark.
In 2006, CTI formed a partnership with the Midrand Graduate Institute (MGI) and today the group has CTI and MGI campuses across South Africa catering for both full-time and part-time learners within the fields of Information Technology, Commerce, Creative Arts & Communication, Psychology & Counselling and Law.
CTI is part of Pearson the world’s largest education organisation. Pearson seeks to serve the higher education market by providing learning materials, assessments, teachers and other educational solutions and tools. This partnership will ensure that Pearson’s strong brand, educational resources and global reach will leverage CTI’s strengths and transform the higher education landscape in Southern Africa.
Qualifications offered and supported through CTI and MGI range across five faculties:
· the Information Technology Faculty
· the Commerce Faculty
· the Creative Arts & Communication Faculty;
· the Law & Social Sciences Faculty; and
· Psychology & Counselling.
· IS: Software Development;
· IS: Internet Development;
· IS: Engineering;
· IS: Network Engineering;
· Comprehensive Programming;
· IT Engineering;
· Internet Development Specialist;
· Bachelor of Science in Information Technology;
· Higher Certificate in Information Technology;
· Bachelor of Commerce;
· Higher Certificate in Business Management;
· Bachelor of Commerce in Tourism Management (MGI);and
· Bachelor of Commerce in Accounting (MGI).
Creative Arts & Communication Qualification:
· Bachelor of Arts in Graphic Design (MGI).
Law and Social Science Qualification:
· Bachelor of Laws (LLB) (UNISA).
Psychology and Counselling
· Bachelor of Psychology (MGI).
To contact any of CTI's 12 Campuses, its Head Office, click here.