Tuesday, 01 December 2015
Opportunity Knocks! Apply Today at the The Rainbow Academy. Auditions are open to study performing arts and business.
Students audition to participate in a 1 year training and job placement programme in the performing arts, hospitality and tourism industries and graduate with recognised qualifications and practical job experiences.
This unique combination develops the untapped talent in the city, promotes the cultural heritage of South Africa and leverages the employment opportunities arising from Cape Town being the tourist destination of choice.
We are inviting talented youth to empower themselves to a better future through education.
- Be 17-25 years of age
- Hold a National Senior Certificate (Matric)
- Have a flair for business and entrepreneurship
- Be talented in music, drama or dance
- Provide proof that financial assistance is required
- Be able to commit to full-time studies and be strongly motivated.
Applications close on 12 December 2015