25 April 2017
A young student from Umlazi who overcame great hardship to be accepted into Harvard on a full scholarship, will return to South Africa to launch an ambitious initiative to assist underprivileged ...
24 April 2017
Purpose of this Learnership is to provide Learner with the required exposure to institutional learning and workplace experience that will enable them to obtain an Artisan qualification at level 3 - ...
24 April 2017
EThekwini Municipality is committed to promoting and supporting access to quality and relevant integrated training interventions, career development and skills opportunities through a series of ...
SA’s Got Talent Auditions are here! Pre-register here before the audition day.
Durban, 16 May at Olive Convention Centre (81 Somtseu Road, Durban)
Johannesburg, 23 & 24 May at Focus Rooms (1, Cnr of Leeuwkop Road & Kikuyu Road, Sunninghill, Johannesburg)
Cape Town: 30 & 31 May at Belmont Square Conference Centre (Belmont Road, Rosebank, Cape Town)
For the first time, people who live in other cities can Click Here to audition online.
To audition online simply complete the online form, upload your video and click send.
It's that easy!
If you’re not in Gauteng, Western Cape or Durban, an option to upload a video clip will automatically appear at the bottom of the form.
Doors open at 7AM and registration closes at 12PM on the days of the auditions at the venue.
Here’s what you should bring along to your audition:
- Your pre-registration form (if you have pre-registered).
- A photocopy of your I.D or birth certificate.
- Under 18s must bring along their guardian(s) with a copy of their I.D or proof of guardianship.
- Bring any props or accessories needed for your act and arrive clothed in your costume.
- It will be a long day, so bring along refreshments and a camping chair for comfort.
- You will need to sign a few forms, so bring a pen.
Unfortunately this position is now closed.
Please sign up to receive updates about any new opportunities.