Thursday, 31 March 2016
Take control of your destiny and submit your pre-audition entry or online audition video for the country’s biggest talent competition.#SAGT
If you’re in Johannesburg, Cape Town or Durban, complete the online pre-audition form to avoid having to fill in the form on your audition day.
To audition online simply complete the online form, upload your video and click send.
It's that easy!
For the best possible video submission make sure your video is under 1 minute and a maximum of 15MB in size.
Make sure to include your full body in the video so that we can see your full performance and everything that you are doing.
NB: Make sure that you have your video ready to upload before you click on the link and fill in the application.
You will not be able to submit your form without uploading the video.
CAPE TOWN:Venue: e.tv Offices, 4 Stirling Street (cnr. De Villiers Road and Stirling Street) Zonnebloem
Dates: Saturday, 30 April & Sunday, 1 May
Time: 7AM – 12PM
JOHANNESBURG:Venue: e.tv Offices, Albury Road, Dunkeld West
Dates: Saturday, 7 May & Sunday, 8 May
Time: 7AM – 12PM
DURBAN:Venue: Olive Convention Centre, 81 Somtseu Road, Durban
Dates: Saturday, 14 May
Times: 7AM – 12PM
Doors open at 7AM and gates close midday at 12PM on the days of the auditions at the venue.
Here’s what you should bring along to your audition:
- Your pre-registration form (if you have pre-registered).
- A photocopy of your ID or birth certificate.
- Under 18s must bring along their guardian(s) with a copy of their ID or proof of guardianship.
- Bring any props or accessories needed for your act and arrive clothed in your costume.
- It will be a long day, so bring along refreshments and a camping chair for comfort.
- You will need to sign a few forms, so bring a pen.
SA's Got Talent 2016 audition details:Cape Town: 30 April & 1 May (e.tv Building, Cape Town)
Johannesburg: 7 May & 8 May (eAcademy, Dunkeld West)
Durban: 14 May at (The Olive Convention Centre)