Monday, 03 December 2012
The Legal Aid Board, an autonomous statutory body with primary objective of rendering or making available legal aid to poor and vulnerable persons, in an independent manner, is offering candidate attorney positions on its Candidates Attorney Recruitment Programme. Legal aid covers more than 58 Justice Centers and Satellite offices spread throughout the country.
Why is the Legal Aid Board a great organisation to work for?
Guiding values are:
- Dedication and Commitment
- Service Excellence and dedication
- Respect for Human Dignity
Career opportunities and career pathing opportunities:
- Candidate Attorneys
- Criminal Professional Assistants
- Civil Professional Assistants
- Labour Professional Assistant
- Children's Civil Professional
- Children's Criminal Professional
- Sexual Offences Professional
- Commercial Crimes Professional
- High Court Professional Assistants
- Supervisory Professional Assistants
- Principal Attorneys
- Senior Litigators
- Justice Centre Executive.
Do you want an opportunity to serve with the best, and the largest legal firm in South Africa and:
- Build a reputation of being a tenacious and a thorough legal representative?
- Make our Constitution a living document for all?
- Keep abreast with legal developments?
- Research on new skills and techniques for court trials?
- Be exposed to various intervention programmes such as training and mentoring?
How to Apply?
To apply online, click here.