Monday, 07 November 2016
The Company is offering great business career opportunities in a global and international environment.
We are looking for an ambitious Student (m/f) supporting our business who is interested in doing an Internship on Business Development Southern Africa.
Coverage of Southern Africa - across all Dow portfolios:
- Conduct research into macroeconomic and geopolitical factors, to provide context for the development of regional strategies
- Maintain a database of relevant economic, social and political information on countries and sub-regions
- Build and maintain a database of competitive intelligence to inform and support business strategies
- In collaboration with commercial teams from different business units, conduct market research to support their growth priorities
You can start in Q4 for a period of 1 year (exact timing to be discussed).
You will be remunerated.
- Bachelor’s Degree is a must, a Master’s Degree will be an advantage.
- Candidates need to have studied towards economic, financial or marketing, Chemistry and Chemical Engineering studies will be an advantage
- You have a good working knowledge of English
Main Project skills needed:
- Research & Strategy
- Project Management
- Relation building