Tuesday, 22 November 2016
The Department of Trade and Industry invites graduates to apply for internship opportunities for a period of 12 months commencing 1 April 2017 to 31 March 2018 in various fields of study.
Interns will receive monthly stipend of R6 000.00 in accordance with their highest qualification at the time of appointment.
Unless indicated otherwise, the internship opportunities are based in Pretoria.
Divisions:CCRD – Consumer and Corporate Regulation Division
GSSSD – Group Systems and Support Services (Corporate Services)
IDAD – Incentive Development and Administration Division
IDD – Industrial Development Division
ODG – Office of the Director-General
SEZ&ET – Special Economic Zones and Economic Transformation
TISA – Trade and Investment South Africa
ISA – Investment South Africa
• Applications are invited from unemployed South African citizens aged between 18 and 35 years who have completed a minimum of N6/National Diploma or B degree in the relevant fields as indicated above
• Interns will receive monthly stipend of R6 000.00 in accordance with their highest qualification at the time of appointment
• Applicants who have already participated in any Government Internship Programme will not be considered and if it is found that this was the case after appointment, the contract will be terminated with immediate effect
Closing date is 02 December 2016.
No late applications will be considered.
HOW TO APPLY,p>Applications must be submitted on a signed Z83 Form - CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE FORM
Z83 Form - CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE FORM, obtainable from any Public Service department and must be accompanied by a comprehensive CV and certified copies of qualification (including Matric Certificate), academic record and Identity Document.
Failure to provide required documents will disqualify applicants.
Applicants must clearly indicate the reference number on the Z83 form.
A separate application should be submitted for each internship position applied for.
It is the applicant’s responsibility to have international qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA).
All qualifications will be subjected to verification. Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only.
If you have not been contacted within two (2) months of the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
The Department of Trade and Industry is committed to the achievement of and maintenance of diversity and equity in employment, especially of race, gender and disability.
Applications can be submitted through the following means:
• By post to the Registry Office, The Department of Trade and Industry, Private Bag x84, Pretoria, 0001;
• Hand-delivered to the dti Campus, corner of Meintjies and Robert Sobukwe Street, Sunnyside, Pretoria; or