Thursday, 24 November 2016
Credit Controller x2 opportunities at SABS assist to develop graduates on how to ensure the optimization of a corporate collections ledger, and to provide excellent customer service to the corporate customers.
Conduct monthly collections pertaining to a personal customer portfolio
• Ensure collections of outstanding debt from the SABS customer base pertaining to a ledger of R10m+ consisting of a maximum of 1100 customers.
• Ensure customers consistently contacted via written and verbal communication by achieving a minimum of an average of 25-35 accounts dealt with per day (i.e. ensuring high levels of ledger coverage)
• Ensure all pre-legal accounts have been contacted consistently.
• Ensure workload is prioritized in such a manner that the probability of meeting personal and Departmental collections targets is maximized.
• Contribute to the compilation of monthly reports by providing information on account status.
• Must have excellent personal data administration skills as all correspondence to and from customers’ needs to be archived for possible later retrieval.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
• B. Degree or National Diploma in Accounting or Finance
• Excellent English writing skills
• Computer literacy (MS office suite)
Closing Date:30 November 2016