Wednesday, 30 November 2016
The Land and Agricultural Development Bank of South Africa invite South African born unemployed Graduate Interns who are between the ages of 18-30 years to apply for the 2017 Graduate Learner Programme. Job Title: Intern (FTC)
Division: Human Resources
Unit: HR Talent Mgmt Learning & Dev
Job Type: Classification: Internship
Location - Country: South Africa
Location - Province: Gauteng
Location - Town / City: Centurion, Pretoria, Polokwane, Nelspruit, Cape Town, East London, Pietermaritzburg
The Graduate Learner Programme will run for a fixed period of twelve (12) months.
These roles are mainly based in Centurion but Learners may be placed in our Provincial Offices as the need arise.
The main purpose of the Graduate Internship is to explore a career interest, develop skills and knowledge, and gain practical work experience within the field of Agriculture, Business Management and Banking.
Key Performance Areas
- Complete all internship duties in a professional manner as determined by the mentor to ensure the development of skills in the relevant field;
- Take initiative when questions, situations, or concerns arise and display pro-activeness;
- Participate and successfully complete the intended qualification of the internship;
- Supporting various office administrative duties;
- Assisting with the coordination and execution of various tasks such as writing of reports and memos;
- Performs additional job-related duties and responsibilities as requested.
Education and Experience
Certificate, National Diploma or Degree in
- Business Management,
- Human Resources,
- Knowledge Management,
- Audit and
Closing Date: 05 December 2016