Thursday, 05 January 2017
Are you a graduate with a marketing or related qualification looking for experience in the field of marketing? An opportunity awaits on the West Coast (Western Cape), there's an internship position available just for you.
Applications are invited for our Sales and Marketing Internship Programme.
NB: This is a 6-month internship programme ONLY.
The overall objective of the programme is to provide practical experience and training to those that have completed a qualification in Sales and Marketing and related fields and are looking to gain experience.
The purpose of the internship programme will include but not limited to:
- Generating new business lead through cold calling
- Researching and referring leads to the sales consultant to following up
- Validating the existence of companies on the database
- Assisting with setting up introductory meeting for sales consultants
- Matric with good functional literacy
- A degree or diploma qualification in Sales and Marketing or related fields
- Must be bilingual, preferably in Afrikaans, IsiZulu, other etc.
- Must be persuasive
- Ability to plan and organize effectively
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Applications may not be considered if the minimum criteria of the position are not met.
The company promotes the principles of Employment Equity.
The appointment of the candidate for this position is at the company's sole discretion
This position reports to: The General Manager.
Apply before Tuesday, January 31, 2017 Companies may expire jobs at their own discretion.
If you have not received a response within two weeks, your application was most likely unsuccessful.