Friday, 04 November 2016
Novus Print Solutions in Montague Gardens is seeking applicants for the 2017 apprenticeship programme, commencing in January 2017.
The minimum requirement is Grade 12 with Mathematics.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
The successful applicants will be contracted as apprentices through FP&M SETA.
The apprentices will enter into a fixed term training contract with Paarl Media and the SETA for the duration of training.
Training will consist of approximately 6 months theoretical training at Novus Academy and a further 26 to 30 months at Novus Print Solutions for the core experiential component of the training.
The apprentices will earn an income for the duration of the apprenticeship programme.
- Grade 12 with Mathematics literacy or an equivalent qualification.
- Senior certificate (Grade 12) or equivalent with Mathematics (a minimum of 50% pass rate).
- A copy of the matric result must be attached or else the application will not be considered.
- Previous shift work experience would be advantageous
Previous work experience would be beneficial.
Skills & Competencies
- Good communication skills in English
- Willingness to work shifts
- An eye for detail - especially exceptional colour perception.
- Technical foundation would be advantageous
CLOSE DATE: 2016/11/14