Tuesday, 08 November 2016
Kgetlengrivier Local Municipality is offering a qualifying candidate the opportunity to apply for a Traffic Officer Traineeship. Stipend: R1 000 per month
Duration: 12 (Twelve) Months
- Unemployed youth (between the ages of IS and 35 years. Grade 12 (Matric Certificate) or a Senior Certificate or equivalent qualification
- No Criminal record
- Certificate from SAPS indicating that the applicant doesn’t have a criminal record
- Attach medical report indicating the applicant is fit to do strenuous exercise / training
- Valid driver’s licence — minimum Code EB — manual
- Applicants must be residents of Kgetlengrivier Local Municipality.
- Enforce road traffic, public passenger and transport legislation. Provide visible traffic control/policing and promote/ensure crime prevention activities
- Perform all administrative activities and related duties.
NB: Female candidates are encouraged to apply
- Applications will only be considered from unemployed South African citizens; aged between 18 to 35 years
- Candidates who have already participated in a learnership Programme in any Government Department and/or Municipality will not be considered.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested persons may send an application letter, stating clearly the position the applicant is applying for, accompanied by a Curriculum Vitae, certified copy of ID and/or certified copies of qualifications.
Short-listed candidates may be required to produce original copies of qualifications on or before appointment.
Correspondence will only be entered into with short-listed candidates.
If you do not receive notifications regarding your applications within 30 days of the dosing date, kindly assume that your application was not successful.
Applicants will be penalised for canvassing
Please forward all applications to: The Municipal Manager Kgetlengrivier Local Municipality, PO Box 66, Koster 0348 or It may be hand delivered at the Municipal Offices: Main Building, Cnr De Wet and Smuts Streets, Koster. Faxed, late, e-mailed and Z83 Z83 Form - CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE FORM
Z83 Form - CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE FORM applications will not be accepted.
NB: The Kgetiengriviec Local Municipality reserves the right not to appoint.
Closing Date: 17 November 2016